Sunday, July 13, 2014

Some days are hard. The days where being a parent should not take priority... I completely love being a mom. love my kids, love everything about family...but when you arrive home dog-tired and find your house is party-central to a group of twenty-somethings...that is hard for me...especially because we have just ridden from Harrison Lake - after kayaking and biking in the OVEN.... Will I look lame if I just want to watch a show on the sunniest of evenings with the most amazing red sky sunset....grrrrr...caught...and yet...this...and these times are when I want to cocoon. I was able to Skype with Melbourne baby....yep...that's her handle right now...because in my mind they won't be adults until they have a child for themselves... It was nice to chat and feel a part of her life...and her plans..She is here in November and wants time alone...What momma bear on earth would not think that was the greatest thing??? But given that I was exhausted...who knows if I conveyed that?? And that's another thing...I love my kids more than anything on earth...my man too...they are all unique...and more than amazing...yet...do I convey that?? Does Kimee know that 2:53 never escapes me...the day I became a mommma??? Does Jared know he makes me smile just to think of him? Does Samee have embedded that she is wonderful beyond words to me? And Mikee....I hesitate when I think of what we have been through...does she realize she is the laughter of pain? I am sure they get this...but ...if i were to pass today...this would be what I would leave them with... They are all amazing...unique....fantastic...did I say amazing yet?? people that I am so very, very proud to have issued (such an archaic saying)...to the world...and the world is better for each of you... Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment