Friday, September 20, 2013

Marbles

I learned today about marbles. A symbol of those that add to your life..filling you with hope, love, laughter, everything good....taken away the opposite. Grace has been full of marbles for more than 20 years for me. She fills my jar with thoughtful words, encouragement and the reflection I need to see. Twice today she said things that not only floored but humbled me. Grace is the most amazing woman I know. Nurturing, kind, thoughtful and incredibly funny. I see her give an apple to a sleeping, homeless man and then quip something that is more hilarious than can be repeated. Grace is what she wears...emanating it from everywhere. We shopped and stopped in many stores and the entire time I am agog that she exudes her moniker, blessing all within her wake with an amazing smile and a deliberate observation to accentuate the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment