Saturday, May 5, 2012

why and how are not important...nothing is at the moment that you realize you are truly not in control of everything you thought. I scorned any relationship that left me bereft or questioning...and yet that is where I am at. Wondering the influence I have in my family and my world. I would like to think of their eminent respect of my abilities at both word games and competitions...the latter being gauged through a WiFi connection to Zumba....but it works for me. To know, for certain, that I am 79% or 95% allows me satisfaction at having accomplished something that is measurable. Isn't that what we all aspire to? Wanting to know we affected the world about us, in some way, any way, as to say we were here. So...for today...Zumba will suffice to say that I have inspired you to the greater within.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment