Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thank you

Not enough can be said about appreciation....it is a necessity for the energy expended....I am grateful for a myriad of people who have walked alongside, encouraged, loved, made me laugh, made me think, corrected, chastised, reminded, and even hurt me. They have made me who I am today.

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted...Faith is what happens when you didn't expect it..Hope is what you need to begin each day....but appreciation is the recognition of all you have done for someone or something to happen.

For me...I hope that you know who you are...those who have sustained me....made my sides ache reading cards in Edmonton...or parts of books in Chapters - Langley....brought me food when I was hungry - and needed a vegetarian pizza because it had been days since I had eaten something remotely proper... I don't know if these people have been appreciated to the depths they need to be. For me...they are and will always be the most amazing people possible.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog but really? September was the last time you posted?? Are you busy or ???? lol

    ReplyDelete